Our media co-sponsorship program is currently on hold due to the COVID19 pandemic. If you have any questions regarding an emergency PSA, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
KBOO Community Radio is happy to discuss a potential Media Sponsorship of your event.
We grant media sponsorships on several criteria:
- Do we have the time & resources to promote it?
- Is the event & the sponsoring organization a good fit with our mission &/or audience?
Our media sponsorships are an in-kind donation. We do not provide cash sponsorships.
- Please submit your event at least 2 Thursdays, but preferably 4 weeks, before the event.
- The media sponsorships are popular - the earlier you apply, the better your chances are to be accepted. Even with advance notice we may not be able to accomodate your requests due to capacity.
If KBOO becomes a Media Sponsor for your event, we agree to:
- create and air an announcement of the event (using FCC and our mission as guidelines). The spot will run 2 - 3 times a day beginning 7-10 days before the start of the event.
- include the event on our Community Calendar. If you have already created a Google Calendar event, please add email@example.com as a guest. Doing that in addition to entering this form is much appreciated.
- co-host your event on Facebook
We may be able to:
- give airtime (interviews &/or live music) prior to the event.
- include your event information in our newsletters, website, and social media.
In return, we require your organization to acknowledge KBOO as a sponsor:
- on printed materials &/or digital promotions (website, email, social media). We'll provide digital logo graphics.
- in a verbal acknowledgement in your remarks (or from "the stage" during "the introduction") - something along the lines of "This evening is sponsored in part by KBOO Community Radio - listener supported, volunteer created radio - bringing you news, information, and great music from around the world and our own backyards for the last 50 years."
- On signage acknowledging sponsors
- Provide tabling space, if tabling is a part of your event