As always, the Moles dig where few others dare to tread, this week taking on the commercialization of unhappiness, the American tradition of bombing civilians, and our common fear of death. Clayton Morgareidge (pictured here) is your host.
For information about our theme music and our graphics, go to our main page. You can follow us on Twitter, and see us on Facebook.
To hear the whole show, use the play button above. To hear individual pieces and find more information, follow the links below:
1. Turning ordinary unhappiness into diseases in order to sell us cures: Bill Resnick talks with Eugenia Tsao.
2. Bombing Civilians: Jay Thiemeyer reviews the book.
3. Bombing Civilians: Laurie Mercier interviews the editor, Marilyn Young.
4. What we can really hope for healthcare reform -- and what we have to do to get there. Bill Resnick comments.
5. Getting Over the Fear of Death. Commentary from Clayton Morgareidge