PSU & Faculty settle contract - Student & admin reactions
KBOO captured on-campus reactions from two student leaders and also the administration:
1) Cameron Frank and Christina Kane, student leaders in the PSU Student Union (PSUSU) and also the Student Action Coalition, give immediate reflections.
2) Cameron Frank, also a student observer of the negotiations, then shares possible next steps for a movement to build student and faculty influence.
3) Christopher Broderick, Associate Vice President of University Communications, reports that the $6 million needed to cover the new faculty contract won’t come from tuition, but tells us where it will.
- Length: 3:40 minutes (3.36 MB)
- Format: MP3 Mono 44kHz 128Kbps (CBR)