Old Mole Variety Hour for September 16, 2013
Tom Becker hosts this edition of the Old Mole, and we hear --
- Bill Resnick and Paula Rabinowitz discuss the personal, cultural, and political signficance of the clothing and accessories we wear;
- About Occupy's official one demand: an end to capitalism;
- A review of a novel about marriage and its discontents: "To Be Sung Underwater" by Tom McNeal;
- A critique of the Myth of American Exceptionalism
To hear the whole show, use the play button below. To listen to individual pieces, follow the links above. Become our friend on Facebook to stay on top of what the mole is up to.
- Title: Old Mole Sept.16'
- Length: 53:50 minutes (30.8 MB)
- Format: MP3 Mono 44kHz 80Kbps (CBR)