Old Mole Variety Hour for December 23, 2013
Denise Morris hosts this episode of the Mole, featuring two discussions of the situation and the prospects for change in post-apartheid South Africa, Jesus as a radical, and Capitalism and the environmental crisis.
To hear the whole show, including music, use the play button below. To hear separate segments, follow these links:
- John Saul continues his discussion with Bill Resnick about the future of post-apartheid South Africa.
- Psychoanalyst Derek Hook talks with Jan Haaken about his book on time, consciousness, and political transformation in South Africa.
- Paul Buhl and Bill Resnick discuss the graphic novel on the radical Jesus edited by Buhl.
- Tom Becker reads John Bellamy Foster's essay on Capitalism and environmental crisis.
- Title: OMVHDec23bth.m4a
- Length: 56:40 minutes (25.94 MB)
- Format: MP3 Mono 44kHz 64Kbps (CBR)