Three crises of capitalism:
- energy and climate change,
- economic inequality and our tax system,
- the ten-million job deficit for our work force.
and a review of a novel about a spirited frontier woman, a breaker of horses.
Clayton Morgareidge hosts this show.
For information about our theme music and our graphics, go to our main page. You can also follow us on Facebook.
To hear the whole show, use the play button below. To hear individual pieces and find more information, follow these links:
1. Bill Resnick interviews Chris Williams about how energy production can and must change to save the planet.
2. Maggie Starr's dialogue about poverty and the Earned Income Tax Credit.
3. Clayton Morgareidge looks into progressive and radical solutions to unemployment.
4. Larry Bowlden reviews Jeanette Walls' novel Half-Broke Horses.