Hosted by Bill Resnick, this show focuses on the healthcare debate, Shutter Island, a movie about mental health (among other things), and features the music of the late Alistair Hulett.
For information about our theme music and our graphics, go to our main page. You can follow us on Facebook.
To hear the whole show, use the play button below. To hear individual pieces and find more information, follow these links:
1. Bill Resnick surveys the healthcare debate.
2. Tom Becker reads a Nicholas Kristof op-ed on where to find the best socialized medicine: at your local VA Hospital.
3. Movie Moles Jan Haaken and Jimena Alvarado review Shutter Island.
4. What's good about the healthcare reform proposals: Kathleen Stoll and Bill Resnick evaluate them.
5. The politics and music of Alistair Hulett, with radical musicologist Brad Duncan.