What's Wrong With Recovery -- Extended Interview with Marty Hart-Landsberg (online exclusive!)
Why isn't the stimulus solving the economic crisis for working families? Why is Wall Street so anxious to reassure us that things are looking up again? Should working people be worried about deficit spending? And what simple policy change could eliminate Social Security's funding problem?
Marty Hart-Landsberg, Professor of Economics at Lewis and Clark College and author of the blog Reports from the Economic Front, explains it all. We had to cut this interview down to about ten minutes for live broadcast on Labor Radio's August 10th show, but here, in an online exclusive, is the full interview, facts and figures included!
- Artist: Marty Hart-Landsberg
- Title: What's Wrong With Recovery -- Extended Interview with Marty Hart-Landsberg (online exclusive!)
- Date: 08/10/2009
- Producer: Deborah Schwartz and Al Bradbury
- Length: 14:06 minutes (5.65 MB)
- Format: MP3 Mono 22kHz 56Kbps (CBR)