Fixing Formatting Crud
Did you compose your description or playlist in Microsoft Word, Wordpad, Open Office Writer, Wordpress, Yahoo! Mail, Gmail, Google Documents, etc? If so, your formatting might break a webpage.
Here's how to fix that without diving into the source code:
- Before you go pasting the text into the Body, click on the Paste from Word icon just above it with a clipboard and a W on it.
- OR, if you've already pasted your content into the Body, click on the text box and do a ctrl-A or a command-A (for all) and then a ctrl-X or a command-X -- your text box will now be empty (but it is saved to your computer's clipboard. Click on Paste from Word.
- Just paste your text (ctrl-V or command-V) into the Paste from Word box.
- Unclick the Ignore Font Face Definitions
- Click the Remove Styles Definitions
- Click OK
- It will automagically put the text into the Body textbox. Proceed as usual!